- Employment Program: Job Seekers
- Employment Program: Employers
- Assistive Technology
- Vocational Evaluations
- Community Outreach & Mentoring
- Research & Education
- Disability Sensitivity Training
- Disability Center @ FAU
- Benefits Planning and Work Incentives Assistance
Securing a Talented Workforce.
Having a talented and motivated staff is essential to growing your business. And, hiring people with disabilities can positively impact your company. This underutilized labor pool is a source of skilled employees who contribute to increased retention and reduced turnover.
Stand Among Friends’ clients are assessed, trained and prepared to begin a career that utilizes their skills, talent and education. You can increase your chances for business success by capitalizing on the talented clients of Stand Among Friends.
Stand Among Friends’ Employment Program offers:
- Pre-Interview qualified applicants
- Identify and present qualified candidates
- Maintain diverse pool of candidates
- Match skills and determine aptitudes
- Industry-specific assessment tools
- On-site job coaching to ensure a successful transition
- On-site Assistive Technology support
- Disability Sensitivity Training for companies